Would you do what it takes to get well?
If so, you may be a candidate for one of our one-on-one or group functional wellness coaching programs. (If you are interested in structural corrective chiropractic care at our office in Chattanooga, TN, visit our website here.) Functional wellness coaching is virtual coaching, available to candidates nation-wide, which begins with a free, no-obligation introductory call with a member of our team. Schedule your free call today.
Drs. Nathan and Rebecca coach clients on how to reverse disease, support their body’s natural healing process, and ultimately take control of their health.
Our protocols allow the body to do what it does best, and that is to heal. We coach clients through how to reverse health conditions such as:
- Thyroid disorders
- Blood sugar issues
- Toxicity (including heavy metal toxicity)
- Spectrum and neurological disorders
- Hormonal issues
- Leaky gut (and digestive disorders)
- Adrenal fatigue
This is not a program that will cover up symptoms or treat disease. We identify the root cause of your health concerns and utilize a multi-therapeutic approach to support the body’s own healing process.
Each coaching program is tailored to the health goals of the client. We will coach you through proper nutrition and fasting that will allow your body to heal, and we will recommend supplement protocols that will naturally support your body's innate intelligence. Depending on your needs, we may utilize testing, such as blood work, gut health or hormone testing, to identify areas of deficiency to address. Throughout the program, we will educate you on how to reduce toxins in your environment, so to safeguard your health long-term.
The ultimate goal of a coaching program is not just to get you well, but to equip you to care for your health for the rest of your life.
This is an education process for individuals ready to take control of their health permanently.
Are you ready?
Personal coaching is right for you if:
- You are committed to prioritizing your health
- You are willing to break the habits that got you where you are today
- You are ready to implement the dietary and lifestyle changes the doctor walks you through
If this is you...
If you believe you are a good candidate for personal coaching, then schedule a no-obligation, 15-minute introductory call with a member of our team today.
The purpose of this call with our team member is to:
- Allow you to share about your health goals
- Allow us to provide you with more information about the personal coaching programs
- Allow us to determine if we are a good fit for one another and, ultimately,
- Schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Nathan or Dr. Rebecca
Request Your Introductory Call
Complete this form, and we will reach out to you to schedule the introductory call with a member of our team.