The Most Important Labs for Optimal Health
Complete blood work is an essential and foundational component of assessing your health. This is why we have put together the Drs. Warren Complete Wellness Panel, which includes the most important markers that you should be periodically monitoring.
Even if your doctor is checking your blood work, it's likely s/he is not pulling all the key markers that will identify potential underlying health conditions that need to be addressed.
And even if you feel healthy, you may have key markers that are off, and addressing them now is critical to ensure you stay well long-term.
Watch this video to understand why we recommend each of the labs we have selected in our panel.
Drs. Warren Complete Wellness Panel
- CBC With Differential/Platelet
- Comp. Metabolic Panel (14)
- Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy
- Free T3
- Free T4
- Reverse T3
- Thyroglobulin Antibodies
- Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO) Antibodies
- Hemoglobin A1c
- Iron and TIBC
- Lipid Panel
- Vitamin B12
- Free and Total Testosterone (for men only)
Interested in Getting Labs Through Us?
If you would like to check your most important markers, you can purchase the men's panel here or the women's panel here. (Be sure to add on your functional wellness consultation to the order!)
Upon receiving the requisition form:
- Go to labcorp.com to schedule a blood draw at any location.
- Do not take any supplements the morning of the blood draw.
- Overnight fasting is required; only drink water prior.
- Print out the req form and take it with a photo ID to your appointment (they do not want the req form pulled up on cell phones).
Upon purchase, a team member will e-mail you your LabCorp requisition form within one business day!
What Does a Functional Wellness Consult Look Like, Anyways?
Great question! A consultation with us is very different than a typical doctor's office. We do not rush to find a solution to your symptoms. The purpose of the consultation is to:
- Identify all the contributing factors that got you to where you are,
- Identify any red flags on previous testing or lab results,
- Determine which course of action you would be most successful with, and
- Identify if further testing is warranted or needed.
We complete these four steps through a thorough evaluation and health history examination. Following the consultation, the doctor will provide their recommendations, specifically tailored for you!
You can learn more about what to expect at the consultation here.