What healthy fats are in our kitchen?
I just wanted to take a moment this evening to share with you the good, healthy fats that we have in our kitchen!
This is the list of products I go over in the video so that you can follow along as you watch:
- Local, pasture-raised eggs
- Ancient Awakenings plain coconut kefir
- 365 Organic coconut milk (Native Forest is also a great option)
- Milkademia unsweetened macademia milk
- Organic Valley grass-fed butter
- LaClare Family Creamery raw goat milk cheese
- Nutiva Coconut Manna
- Bulletproof brain octane oil (we also carry this at our office)
- Raw brazil nuts
- Go Raw sprouted sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- Brothers Nuts Spicy Basil Pumpkin Seeds
- Napa Valley Naturals Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- Bronner’s Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Wild Planet Wild Caught Canned Salmon
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayo (Sir Kensington's is also a great option)
Be sure to check out our Amazon store for even more healthy fat options!