LDN for Hashimoto's, Graves, Post-Thyroidectomy, COVID Long Haul, Inflammation, and More
On this special episode I interview Dr. Stephen Wilson, PharmD from Solutions Pharmacy to talk about Low Dose Naltrexone. This is a medication that works to help balance the immune system and in turn help with problems related to inflammation. There are those that this medication helps tremendously and have reported improvements with things like pain, a decrease in thyroid dosage, helping with long haul COVID, decreasing thyroid antibodies just to name a few things.
- What is it?
- How does it work?
- What are some things that it can help with?
- How can it help specifically with thyroid disorders or post thyroidectomy?
- Why don’t many doctors work with it?
- Any side effects?
- How long does it take to work?
- How to ask you doctor for LDN?
Resources from the Show:
Want to take your health to the next level? Here's where to start:
- Check out my Thyroid Inner Circle Membership: My Thyroid Inner Circle
- Get your free Optimal Thyroid Labs ebook: www.drrebeccawarren.com
- Have you had a thyroidectomy? Healing After Thyroidectomy Facebook Group
- Order your own tests, whether it's bloodwork or something deeper like cortisol testing you can check out options here: Testing
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Drs.Warren disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.