Healing After Thyroidectomy Q&A
This is for all those people that are living without a thyroid. I remember being so frustrated that most of the content about getting well never featured information for someone like, someone who was trying to heal post thyroidectomy. I decided to do a special Q&A from people that have experienced a thyroidectomy. I hope this helps you in your healing journey!
Question in today's episode:
- After 25 years on levothyroxine and remaining mostly stable after RAI, why would my numbers just tank? I had to increase my dose by a huge amount. My endocrinologist tested me for everything under the sun. Nothing came up.
- Should doctors test your adrenal/cortisol? I've never had this done but wonder if I should.
- How, if at all, does pregnancy and childbearing differ when you don’t have a thyroid? Just hoping to have a better understanding of what to expect when the time comes.
- Are there any differences between treatments in USA vs. other countries?
- What is this talk about the hormone T2 ? Supposedly it can help with weight loss and have no negative affect on T4 or T3.
Want to take your health to the next level? Here's where to start:
- Check out my Thyroid Inner Circle Membership: thyroidinnercircle.com
- Order your own tests, whether it's bloodwork or something deeper like cortisol testing you can check out options here: Testing
- Get your free Optimal Thyroid Labs ebook: www.drrebeccawarren.com
- Have you had a thyroidectomy? Healing After Thyroidectomy Facebook Group
If you enjoyed today's episode make sure to subscribe and leave a review!
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Drs.Warren disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.