Thyroid Q&A Part TWO! Hashimoto's, Graves, and High Antibodies
Our first thyroid q&a was so popular I decided to come back and answer more of YOUR questions! Listen in as we go deep and focus on thyroid autoimmunity issues (like Hashimoto's and Grave's).
Questions answered in today's episode:
- My tpo antibodies are a 10. When is it considered to be hashimotos?
if you forget to take your medication do you take it once you've realized you forgotten or take a double dose the next day?
I have Hashimoto's with my blood results showing TPO antibodies of 358IU/ml and Thyroid Globulin antibodies of 425 IU/ml do these levels indicate cancer ?
My TSH was high, and I have high antibodies, where do I start?
Want to take your health to the next level? Here's where to start:
- Join my Thyroid Inner Circle Membership: thyroidinnercircle.com
- Order your own tests, whether it's bloodwork or something deeper like cortisol testing you can check out options here: Testing
- Get your free Optimal Thyroid Labs ebook: www.drrebeccawarren.com
- Have you had a thyroidectomy? Healing After Thyroidectomy Facebook Group
Make sure to subscribe, and leave a review if you enjoyed today's episode!
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Drs.Warren disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.