Supporting yourself the right way when you're SICK to best support your hormone health.
I'm back BACK! And this is a GOOD one.
I am sharing what to do when you're sick. And I have a special guest, Dr. Nathan Warren (yep, my husband).
When it comes to thyroid disorders, it is talked about like it's an issue only influencing the thyroid- but that is far from the truth. Whether its thyroid cancer or thyroid autoimmune disorders, it is a whole body issue. And how you take care of yourself when you're run down or stressed has a big affect on your body. So we want to share how to view those symptoms and what we do, including the supplements we take to support our body's ability to health.
- Sir Mel Greaves: Pioneering Scientist
- Register here to access supplements referenced in today's episode: Dr. Rebecca's Supplement Shop and you will see the The Thyroidless Life Immune Protocol
- Order your own bloodwork: Order Bloodwork Here
- Want to take your thyroid healing journey further? Join my exclusive Thyroid Inner Circle! www.thyroidinnercircle.com
- Get your free Optimal Thyroid Labs ebook: www.drrebeccawarren.com
- Have you had a thyroidectomy? Healing After Thyroidectomy Facebook Group
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Drs.Warren disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.