Thyroid Hormone Q&A Part 1: Answering YOUR questions!
Alright, let's do this- imagine you're sitting in my office and you get to ask me any question you'd like about thyroid healing or healing after thyroidectomy... this is it.
Of course I can't answer ALL the questions I've gotten- but this is a start. These are questions from followers and clients of mine from the last few weeks.
This is the first Thyroid Q&A of many more to come!
Questions we are covering:
- Is there a certain thyroid medication that’s better- name brand vs generic?
- When to use thyroid meds if you have a thyroid?
- Where do you start?
- What options do I have if my doctor doesn’t want to order the labs I need?
- Best doctor to see after thyroidectomy?
- Why do we need to get FT3?
- Best ways to lose weight?
- How often should you get bloodwork?
- When is the best time to test your bloodwork?
The Dutch Cortisol Awakening Response:
Order your own blood work:
- Want to take your thyroid healing journey further? Join my exclusive Thyroid Inner Circle! www.thyroidinnercircle.com
- Get your free Optimal Thyroid Labs ebook: www.drrebeccawarren.com
- Have you had a thyroidectomy? Join my Healing After Thyroidectomy Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/healingafterthyroidectomy/
- Check out the basic and advance supplements I recommend for thyroid hormone health! Once you register, you will have access to both lists: https://wellevate.me/drswarren
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Drs.Warren disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.