FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
Posting Date: October 1st, 2020
Type: Full Time/40 Hours Per Week
WHAT WE DO:
At Chattanooga Family Chiropractic and Drs. Warren, LLC, we focus on structural corrective chiropractic care, functional nutrition, and detoxification. We do this through 1:1 care in office, virtual 1:1 coaching, group coaching, events and seminars, and online content.
Everything we do revolves around leaving a lasting impact in every life we encounter, whether locally in Chattanooga or all over the nation.
We work hard, we give hard, and we celebrate life change.
This is not a "job." It's a purpose, and we are looking for a great team member to join this mission with us.
Our office is located off of Shallowford Road in Hamilton Place.
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to interact closely with our patients, helping them achieve the best health of their lives through transforming their lives. This job is for someone whose strength is in taking full responsibility and initiative, and loves people.
- Answer calls and oversee patient schedules (getting them rescheduled and on track).
- Manage their own self-checklist to get things done on a daily and weekly basis.
- Manage team and team communication between doctors
- Greet patients, maintain a warm and welcoming atmosphere
- Guide patients to information and close the loops on to-dos
- Collect payments and manage patient accounts
- Coordinate re-exams
- Maintain files and general clerical duties (filing, scanning etc)
- Oversee patient flow
- Maintain statistics and other key documents
- Coordinate and attend amazing events and seminars
- Assist other departments as needed
You'll get to leverage your full range of organizational and multi-tasking skills with complete ownership over patient scheduling, office flow, and documentation.
Your excitement for what we do will be a key attribute when motivating the patients to achieve goals they never thought possible.
Hours will fluctuate a little each week, based on off-shift responsibilities, but this is an example of a typical work week:
- Monday: 10:00AM-4:00PM
- Tuesday: 2:00PM-8:30PM
- Wednesday: 7:00AM-4:00PM
- Thursday: 2:00PM-8:30PM
- Friday: 7:00AM-4:00PM
- Saturday (alternating) 10:00AM-11:30AM
There are pre and post shift duties as well as back-end responsibilities done "off-shift". The position is a total of 40 hours a week and is made for someone who will jump in and look for ways to make things better and find the most efficient ways to run a busy health center.
High School diploma, BA/BS is a plus
A strong passion for people and health
PC skills: Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, and Word) which includes creating reports and spreadsheets
Ability to work independently and with minimal structure while exercising great judgment
Ability to "think big" and contribute to team ideas for overall growth and success
Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully